WHİTE VALLEY - RED VALLEY
The people who know best
We have a trip in Cusco and Machu Picchu. From the trip advisory to the local travel guide, all are very professional and dedicate to bring us an enjoyable and unforgettable trip in Peru. Our tour guide is very knowledgeable and passionate.
Our travel agent was excellent for us and considered our unique needs and planned our itinerary. I would definitely work with you again as you made our trip easy and stress-free. It was a delight to work with UniTravel. Thank you so much.
I just returned from the Kenya Wildlife Safari trip and I can’t stop raving. The trip far exceeded my expectations. Everything from the guides to the accommodations and food was wonderful. Going to Africa was a truly life changing experience.
● All our hotels will have the criterias which is determined by the ministry of Tourism and Culture during the Pandemic Period.
● You will have your breakfast and dinner at the restaurant as alone or if you wish they will be serviced to your room.
● All the vehicles that you will use for the transfers and tours will achieve the criterias determined by the ministry of Tourism and Culture during the Pandemic Period. (You will be provided by hand-disinfectant, masks and gloves in the vehicle)
● Your guide and driver will be tested by the doctors as routine in the Pandemic Period and will be educated about the Pandemic.
● You will be served your lunch in the nature thinking about your comfort and health and the menu will be enriched by local tastes thinking about your immunity system and support it.
We will start our tour from White Valley. In order to reach the White Valley by a curved path at the end of 15 minutes stabilized walking road.
We are going to reach the love valley by 2 hours walking among the volcanic rock formations, Fairy’s chimneys and vineyards. We will give a break on the route to take pictures and rest. Later on, we will meet our vehicle and drive after having 15 minutes walk.
We reach to panoramic viewpoint to see the canyon from top and take photos.
After having our local lunch, we will start our hiking towards Red valley crossing by famous carved lemon storages.