we carry on our hiking in the valley by a path through trees, fruit and vegetable gardens where we will pass under the rock arches. And also based on the season you may see many local mushrooms including kuzukulağı.
The people who know best
We have a trip in Cusco and Machu Picchu. From the trip advisory to the local travel guide, all are very professional and dedicate to bring us an enjoyable and unforgettable trip in Peru. Our tour guide is very knowledgeable and passionate.
Our travel agent was excellent for us and considered our unique needs and planned our itinerary. I would definitely work with you again as you made our trip easy and stress-free. It was a delight to work with UniTravel. Thank you so much.
I just returned from the Kenya Wildlife Safari trip and I can’t stop raving. The trip far exceeded my expectations. Everything from the guides to the accommodations and food was wonderful. Going to Africa was a truly life changing experience.
● This tour will last for seven hours as one hour for lunch and the rest of time for hiking.
● All our hotels will have the criterias which is determined by the ministry of Tourism and Culture during the Pandemic Period.
● You will have your breakfast and dinner at the restaurant as alone or if you wish they will be serviced to your room.
● All the vehicles that you will use for the transfers and tours will achieve the criterias determined by the ministry of Tourism and Culture during the Pandemic Period. (You will be provided by hand-disinfectant, masks and gloves in the vehicle)
● Your guide and driver will be tested by the doctors as routine in the Pandemic Period and will be educated about the Pandemic.
● You will be served your lunch in the nature thinking about your comfort and health and the menu will be enriched by local tastes thinking about your immunity system and support it.
We start our walking from the fountain which is in the center of Cemile Village.
We will walk through the pigeon valley by using the hilly paths among the gardens and cultivated lands which is called as vineyard road by the villagers. We will visit old “Golgoli”settlement where Cemil and Mustafapsa villagers used to spend their summer time and called the area as Yayla which means plateau.The area was named as the “Golgoli caves” by the first greek natives. Those caves were used as living settlements which included living rooms, kitchens, food storages, pigeon houses and several underground tunnels which were used for connections. The area has an elevation of 1450m from the sea level.
Our vehicle will drop us off the beginning point of Zemi Valley on the way to Uçhisar – Ortahisar highway.
We start our tour by following a curved path in order to enter valley.
We carry on our hiking in the valley by a path through trees, fruit and vegetable gardens where we will pass under the rock arches. And also based on the season you may see many local mushrooms including kuzukulağı. We will have also a chance to observe natural spring water sources which give life to the valley.
Later on we will reach to Love Valley by visiting El-nazar church. You will have your local lunch with the accompany spectacular nature view.
We will climb to Uçhisar castle after giving photo breaks at Esentepe (windy) hill and Castle Underneath viewpoint. Having 360° panoramic view of Cappadocia region from the top of the castle, we will move to pigeon valley passing among by the historical village houses. We will end our hiking passing through the natural tunnels.