Aladağlar Camping Tour
ALADAĞLAR NATIONAL PARK CAMP PROGRAM
(2 Nights – 3 Days)
Camping Spot Overview
Our camping area located on the famous Emli Plateau in Aladağlar National Park; surrounded by various trees such as pine, cedar and andız, with its rich wildlife and plant diversity, it is one of the most preferred accommodation points for local and foreign nature-loving camper guests.
Emli Plateau, which has many endemic plant species, also has a well-deserved reputation for its oxygen-rich and clean air.
In our camping area, the basic needs of our esteemed guests are provided in the most comfortable way. We have a large traditionally woven bristle tent that we use as a kitchen in our camp, where we have experienced cooks and service personnel who will prepare and serve local delicacies in the most natural and hygienic way to our valued guests.
Breakfast, lunch and dinner are prepared in the aforementioned kitchen and served at tables under the canopy made of local hair tents, which are also specially prepared for you. Our teas served at breakfast and some of our products served in our rich regional spread breakfast are cooked on wood fire.
In the camping area, there is a local stone building where you can meet your bathroom and toilet needs, built in accordance with natural architecture, with the permission of the General Directorate of National Parks.
In our camp, we have new and hygienic camping tents that are carefully selected for you, resistant to cold and hot weather, waterproof and where you can sleep comfortably.
If desired, a campfire can be lit in our camp after dinner in the evenings, accompanied by local music, and enjoyable times can be spent in the company of countless stars in the clear sky.
We will be pleased to welcome you with the short nature walks we have prepared for you, our esteemed guests, who want to spend a peaceful, quiet and pleasant time with nature after the stressful pandemic process, and the services we offer in our camp in the forest.
Services Included in the Program
- • Kayseri – Round trip transfers with private and luxury vehicles to the campsite
- • Our private vehicle service that we will use in the camping area and during the hike
- • All our breakfasts, lunches and dinners specified in our tour programs.
- • Our local wine treat on the first evening
- • Tea, coffee and water treats throughout our 3-day camp programs
- • Heat-insulated, hygienic camping tents and mats
- • Walking sticks to be used in walking
- • Camping and head lamps
- • Professional Guidance services
- • Cook and service personnel services
- Our walking trails that we have mentioned take an average of 4 hours, but our guests can lengthen or shorten their walks if they wish. They will be supported in this regard.
- The tour guide has the authority to change the tour routes and the starting times when necessary.
- Due to the pandemic process, it is recommended that our guests bring their own sleeping bags.
- It is necessary to come with turtleneck walking shoes.
- It is recommended to bring thick clothes, especially for use in the evening.