– We pick up our guests in the early hours after breakfast from our hotels in Antalya and set off for Pamukkale. We take a tea and coffee break among the magnificent beauties of the Taurus Mountains. We reach Pamukkale at noon and take our lunch.
-After lunch, we start our Pamukkale tour.
-First, we visit the 2200-year-old ancient city of Hierapolis.
-Afterwards, we give free time to our guests in Pamukkale Travertines, which is a 45,000-year-old formation.
– Our guests who wish can spend their free time paragliding in order to watch Pamukkale from a bird’s eye view.
Our guests can swim in the Klopatra Pool, which is located on the ancient ruins and is believed to be as beautiful as Kloparta for people swimming here.
-We will visit places where Denizli, one of the first points of textile production in Anatolia, can find local textile products.
-Afterwards, we make a C-in to our luxury hotel where you can benefit from its thermal facilities.
– Our guests can meet the sunrise in the morning by taking the Balloon, accompanied by the magnificent views of Pamukkale.
-After breakfast at the hotel, we set off for Ephesus through the orchards and the historical meander valley.
– Our guests can drink tea-coffee-apple tea during the break on the way.
– When we reach Ephesus, we first give our guests a lunch break.
-After the meal, we move to the Ancient City of Ephesus. We start our tour of the Ancient City of Ephesus, one of the oldest ancient cities in the world, one of the capital and largest cities of the Roman Empire in Asia.
-After our Ephesus tour, we go to watch the leather show of mannequins in leather production centers where approximately 65% of the world’s leather production is made and the world’s most famous brands are contracted, and lambskin is mainly used in production.
-We are on our way to our luxury hotel in Kuşadası.
-After breakfast, we take the C-out from our Hotel and set out for Aphrodisias.
-We arrive at Aphrodisias, the fine arts and culture capital of ancient Anatolia.
– In this city, which was built in the name of Aphrodisias, the Goddess of Beauty, we discover this mystical city where Roman Emperors were educated and sculptures-ornaments made of marble were sent to all parts of the world and especially to Roman Palaces.
-After our tour, we have our lunch in our restaurant where local dishes of the region are served.
-After the meal, we return to our Hotel with the magnificent views of the Taurus Mountains.
Services Included in the Price
Professional Guidance Service
Car service for tour and transport
1 night HB (Half Board) Hotel Accommodation Service in Pamukkale (5 star Hotel), 1 night HB (Half Board) Hotel Accommodation Service in Kusadasi (5 star Hotel)