Benelux France Germany Tour 8 Days with THY
Advantageous extra excursions: 250 EURO instead of
(Payable to the local agency official during the tour *** 0-2 age free, 3-10 age 50% discount.)
Paris Icons and Seine River tour (80 Euros) + Paris Night Tour (35 Euros) + Bruges tour (35 Euros) +
Zurich & Lucerne (90 Euros) + Marken & Volendam (50 Euros)
Services Included in the Price
- Airfare on the route Istanbul – Dusseldorf – Istanbul with Turkish Airlines Airport taxes
- Bed and breakfast accommodation in the specified category hotels
- Area/hotel/area transfers
- All city transfers with our private buses
- Panoramic tours of Cologne, Strasbourg, Luxembourg, Paris, Brussels, Remich & Schengen, Amsterdam, Colmar
- Professional guidance and assistance services
- hotel taxes
- Tourist City taxes
- TURSAB Mandatory professional liability insurance
Important Notes and Warnings
- Extra tours are optional and not mandatory. Passengers who do not want to participate in the extra tours organized during the tour are deemed to have agreed to wait at an available resting facility on the road. These passengers are dropped off at the roadside resting facility before the extra tour starts, and are picked up from the point where they left off after the tour is completed. Vehicles allocated for extra tours are only valid for guests who take these tours.
- Our Tour Program is organized with a minimum participation of 40 people. If there is not enough participation for the trip, the last cancellation notification date is 20 days before the tour departure. Canceled due to lack of participation will be notified to you through your tour agency.
- In cases where only category information is given without specifying the name in the tour program and/or there is an option for the same destination, the hotel(s) will be notified by your agency 48 hours before the tour departure.
- The domestic connection hours specified in the program are the sample hours in the airline's schedule, and all flight details and domestic connection times must be confirmed 48 hours before the tour.
- Personal belongings, bags, suitcases of the people participating in the tour are under their own responsibility, and OUR AGENCY is not responsible for forgotten/lost/stolen items. In cases where forgotten items are found, the costs incurred during their transportation to the country and/or person belong to the owner of the item.
- Fair, congress, concert, event, sports tournament etc. In such periods, hotels can be used at a distance more than the specified locations or kilometers. In such a case, you will be informed by your agency 15 days before the departure date of the tour.
- 3-person rooms can be given according to the availability of the hotels, and the beds allocated to the third person in these types of rooms are smaller than standard beds. Triple rooms consist of 1 large bed + 1 extra bed. Extra beds. The tour participant is deemed to have declared that they accept the congestion and bed type that can be experienced in the rooms for the 3rd person and/or child reservations, since they consist of beds called on-off and coach beds. Child discounts are valid for a single child –who fits the age group – staying with 2 adults.
- Among the services included in the tour program, the Breakfasts taken at the Hotel are served with a limited menu consisting of butter, jam, bread, tea or coffee, which is generally called continental breakfast, in accordance with the breakfast culture of the country, and can be served in a separate lounge allocated to the group for groups. Bringing food to the breakfast room is not accepted by the hotels, and taking food out of the hall is subject to an extra fee.
- Panoramic city tours included in the tour package are tours of 2-3 hours at most that do not include entrances to museums and ruins, which are organized for the general promotion of cities and are made panoramically with in-car guide narration. Panoramic tours, including other tours specified in the program, are not allowed to be visited by the local authorities on the day and time corresponding to the tour, or if the tour is not possible due to closed roads due to any activity, as well as in cases where the tour becomes impossible due to weather conditions. OUR AGENCY is not responsible for the failure of tours. Some tours can be done by public transport or on foot, if possible, on closed roads or at points where vehicle entry is not allowed.
- Extra tours are organized by the local agency we receive service from, with a minimum participation of 20 people. Excursions cannot be made if a sufficient number is not provided, or the prices of the extra trips, the content, the vehicle to be used vary according to the number of participants. In addition, the days and hours of the tours can be changed by the guide according to the open/closed conditions of the museums and ruins and the weather conditions.
- OUR AGENCY is an intermediary between the airlines and our passengers and is subject to the Hague Protocol of 28.09.1955. Flight details may change before the flight, all times must be confirmed 48 hours before the departure date. Our passengers have purchased the tour knowing and accepting the risk of time changes.
- There is a visa application for Turkish citizens. For visa application, it is necessary to apply with a passport valid for at least 6 months from the travel end date and with the documents specified in the ``Required Documents for Visa`` list from our agency. There is no visa application for green passport holders, a passport valid for at least 6 months from the travel end date is sufficient. Having a visa does not mean that you can enter the country, the passport police have the authority to not let you into the country. OUR AGENCY is not responsible for this situation, the responsibility belongs to the passenger.
- T.R. For our guests who will travel with a green passport, if the date of receipt of their passport is older than 10 years; They need to renew their passports. Otherwise, they may not be accepted to the country they are going to and/or their flights may not be carried out by the airline company from Turkey. In such a case it is the responsibility of the passenger.
- In order to avoid problems with the customs police at the border gate of the country to be visited due to torn, worn, wet and/or similarly damaged passports; renewal of the aforementioned passports and T.R. If it is a country that issues visas to its citizens, the relevant visa must be in the new passport. Otherwise, the responsibility belongs to the passenger.
- While our guests under the age of 18 are traveling alone or with only one of their parents, there is a possibility that the police officer at the country entrance-exit will ask for a document showing the joint consent of the parents; We recommend our guests under the age of 18 and their parents to be sensitive in this regard.