- Visit Balkandere Hill with a spectacular view of ORTAHİSAR rock castle and historical slope houses built by the side of the castle.
- Drive for outstanding Pancarlık Valley which is famous for colorful volcanic rocks, cave churches and monastries dating back to Byzantium era.
- Have a short drive to Gomeda Canyon to see the best samples of man made pigeon houses in Cappadocia which are decorated with special reliefs and designs and have a chance to experience to watch special trumbling pigeons with different colors in the sky.
- Discover the hidden valley which is called as Secret Paradise by the natives in Mustafapaşa (Sinassos, the old Greak village). Have a rest in the Secret Paradise while experiencing famous Turkish waterpipe, herbal tea or Turkish coffee accompanying with Cappadocian sweets including homemade Baklava, Appricot delight, Köftür (made of grape moleasses) and quince stuffed with wallnut.
- Have a local lunch consists of Cappadocian village cuisine, either join the cooking steps of delicious Cappadocian food cooked in the underground oven or just watch and take picture or just have a short walk in the village and picture the villagers while baking their own bread with wood fire in the local oven.
- We recommend that our guests bring walking shoes, comfortable clothes, walking sticks, sunscreen, fly repellent lotions, swimwear, snorkels and flippers to use during the tour.
- Have a visit to very unique and unusual Fairy Chimney House and meet one of the rare native family living in the caves and experience their hospitality while discovering old Cappadocian cave life style.
- Drive for extraordinary Camel Safari (more or less half-hour) on the ancient silk road with Cappadocian spectacular lunar view.
- Catch the World famous Cappadocian sunset on top of Red Canyon, which is called as the roof of Cappadocia, while sipping Cappadocian hot wine enriched with fresh fruits and observe color changes on the volcanic rocks.
- Drive back to the hotel and rest.
- 1) You will have specially selected guiding service with the accompany of qualified, experienced and licenced Professional guides.
- 2) You will be provided V.I.P. transportation with all facilities and experienced drivers (There will be no other guests other than you in the vehicle)
- 3) All the vehicles that you will use for the transfers and tours will achieve the pandemic criterias determined by the ministry of Tourism and Culture. (You will be provided by hand-sanitisers, masks and gloves in the vehicle)
- 4) Your guide and driver will be vaccinated for covid-19 and will be educated about the pandemic.
- 5) You will be served your lunch in the nature thinking about your comfort
- 6) Professional Licensed Guiding service, V.I.P. transpotation, lunch and soft drinks are included
- 7) The entrance fees for the museums and historical sites are included in the tour prices
- 8) Camel Safari (more or less half-hour) is included.
- 8) Famous Turkish waterpipe, herbal tea or Turkish coffee accompanying with Cappadocian sweets such as; homemade Baklava, Appricot delight, Köftür (made of grape molasses) and quince stuffed with wallnut are included.
- 9) Cappadocian hot wine enriched with fresh fruits during the sunset is included.
- 11) Every day guarante departure.
- 10) English, German, French, İtalian, Spanish, Portoquise, Russian, Chinase, Japonese Professional speaking Guides are available