This tour program will be achieved in one of the easiest and the most beautiful valley of the region.
First of all, we will start our route on a stabilized road. We will climb to Aktepe and walk towards Uçhisar castle by taking several pictures through the natural beauties. We are supposed to arrive in Çavuşin village within 1 hour walking.
While visiting St. John the Baptist and Çavuşin church, your guide will inform you about the christian history and the region.
After having local lunch with special tastes, we are going to visit Zelve with its world famous volcanic combinations and fairy’s chimneys.
At the end of walking we will move to Avanos in order to see thousands years old local art “pottery making” in a open air demonstration area.
1) You will have specially selected guiding service with the accompany of qualified, experienced and licenced Professional guides.
2) You will be provided V.I.P. transportation with all facilities and experienced drivers (There will be no other guests other than you in the vehicle)
3) This tour will last for seven hours as one hour for lunch and the rest of time for hiking
4) All our hotels will have the criterias which is determined by the ministry of Tourism and Culture during the Pandemic Period.
5) You will have your breakfast and dinner at the restaurant as alone or if you wish they will be serviced to your room.
6) All the vehicles that you will use for the transfers and tours will achieve the pandemic criterias determined by the ministry of Tourism and Culture. (You will be provided by hand-sanitisers, masks and gloves in the vehicle)
7) Your guide and driver will be vaccinated for covid-19 and will be educated about the pandemic.
8) You will be served your lunch in the nature thinking about your comfort and health and the menu will be enriched by local tastes thinking about your immunity system and support it.
9) Professional Licensed Guiding services, V.I.P. transpotation, lunch and soft drinks are included
10) The entrance fees for the museums and historical sites are included in the tour prices