Horseback Riding 1
● On the Göreme Esentepe Observation Terrace, we are moving to our vehicles carefully selected for you, in order to have our local mixed breakfast in company with the nature view of fairy chimneys and historical rock houses.
● After having our local breakfast and drinking our Menengic or Turkish coffee cooked on embers, we stop at a quiet and untouched spot, which we have specially selected for you, to take a panoramic picture of Uçhisar Castle.
● We are moving to Dilek Hill to see the historical Cappadocia Pigeon Houses and volcanic formations with different colors. We give free time to make wishes and take pictures at the wish tree.
● We are moving to the local stone workshop to watch the color change show of the ‘Sultanite’ stones unique to Cappadocia, which change color in the daylight.
● To have our lunch enriched with local and organic flavors, we are moving to Green Hill, where we can watch Cappadocia from a bird’s eye view and where there are fruit gardens selected for you.
● After lunch, we move to Balkan Creek Hill to see the historical Ortahisar rock slope houses and the castle view.
● Departure to the Red Valley and on the Akkanyon ridges, we take a short walk between the Lemon Depots and vineyards.
● Ebru Art Show and Ebru at the Cappadocia Art House for those who wish.
● We are moving to our hotel.
1) Professional Tourist Guiding service, which is expert, experienced and licensed by the Ministry of Culture and Tourism.
2) Fully equipped, V.I.P. special vehicles and experienced chauffeur service (Only special service will be provided for you in the vehicle)
3) All of our tour and transfer vehicles comply with the criteria determined by the Ministry of Tourism during the pandemic process. (Hand disinfectant, mask and gloves will be provided in our vehicles for our guests)
4) Our tour guide and vehicle driver who will accompany our guests during the tour, the necessary health checks are routinely carried out and they have received the necessary training about the pandemic.
5) Our lunches will be served in nature, in a quiet and away from the crowd, in a way that will make the guests comfortable. Our food menu will be enriched with organic local flavors that will strengthen the immune system.
6) Our tour prices include Guidance, vehicle, lunch and soft drinks.
7) Paid Museum and ruins entrances are not included in our prices as they will be made according to the wishes of our guests.