Horseback Riding 2
● On the Temenni Hill of Ürgüp, we take a panoramic view of the historical Cappadocia Mansions and Old Ürgüp, which have been the subject of many domestic and foreign films. We give free time for our guests who desire.
● We are moving to the White Valley Hill. We take a short walk among the rock lemon warehouses and vineyards to see the local rock monasteries and to examine the Pigeon Houses, the exterior of which is decorated with paintings.
● In order to make our first horse tours during the day, we move to the horse farm in the forest area where the Cappadocia Tumuli are located.
● In the horse farm, accompanied by expert horse breeders, our guests can choose their own horses among the Cappadocian horses unique to the region, and can also take care of their own horses, such as grooming and saddles, if they wish.
● We are doing a 45-minute horseback tour in the Cappadocia woods with the view of the Tumulus Hills of the region.
● To have our lunch enriched with local and organic flavors, we are moving to Yeşil Tepe, where we can watch Cappadocia from a bird’s eye view and where there are fruit gardens selected for you.
● After lunch, we move to the local stone workshop to watch the color changing show of the ‘Sultanite’ stones unique to Cappadocia, which change color in the daylight, accompanied by Turkish Coffee.
● Afterwards, we move to the Horse farm in Göreme Town to complete our Goreme swords Valley – Maiden’s Church – Çavuşin – Kızılçukur Horse tour of approximately 2 hours.
● For those who wish, we are moving to Cappadocia Art House to see the Cappadocia Cloth Art and Marbling Art.
● We complete our tour and return to our hotel.
1) Professional Tourist Guiding service, which is expert, experienced and licensed by the Ministry of Culture and Tourism.
2) Fully equipped, V.I.P. special vehicles and experienced chauffeur service (Only special service will be provided for you in the vehicle)
3) All of our tour and transfer vehicles comply with the criteria determined by the Ministry of Tourism during the pandemic process. (Hand disinfectant, mask and gloves will be provided in our vehicles for our guests)
4) Our tour guide and vehicle driver who will accompany our guests during the tour, the necessary health checks are routinely carried out and they have received the necessary training about the pandemic.
5) Our lunches will be served in nature, in a quiet and away from the crowd, in a way that will make the guests comfortable. Our food menu will be enriched with organic local flavors that will strengthen the immune system.
6) Our tour prices include Guidance, vehicle, lunch and soft drinks.
7) Paid Museum and ruins entrances are not included in our prices as they will be made according to the wishes of our guests.