Horseback Riding 3
● We are moving to the famous Dream Valley, which has been used as a venue in many domestic and foreign films. After the photo break, we offer our guests the opportunity to take pictures of unique landscapes in an impressive atmosphere, while we take a short walk through the volcanic rocks in the valley, which resembles different animal and plant figures and reminds us of the images of the Moon’s surface.
● After the walk, we move to our vehicle to see the historical Asmalı (Swinging) Bridge and Kaz Island on the Kızılırmak. For our guests who want to take a walk along the Red River, we take a Turkish Coffee and ice cream break on embers.
● We are moving to the local stone workshop to see the local ‘Sultanite’ stone, which changes color in daylight and can take a total of 12 different colors.
● For a barbecue-style lunch enriched with local and organic flavors, we are moving to Green Hill, where you can watch Cappadocia with a bird’s eye view and the orchards of Cappadocia selected for you.
● After lunch, we move to the famous Lovers Hill. We give free time to take pictures of Love Valley enriched with traditional visuals.
● We are moving to the Horse farm in Göreme to complete our horse tour of approximately 3 hours. We are carrying out our horse tour on the route of Güllü Valley – Göreme Kılıçlar Valley – Çavuşin – Paşabağları – Mantar Kayalar – Red Valley – Sulfurous Rocks in the company of professional local guides. During the tour, we stop for photos from time to time and give you free time to taste organic fruits such as plums, almonds, grapes, walnuts, quince and apricots, depending on the season.
● We are moving to Cappadocia art house for friends who want to see Cappadocia knitting art and marbling art.
● At the end of the tour, we return to the Hotel.
1) Professional Tourist Guiding service, which is expert, experienced and licensed by the Ministry of Culture and Tourism.
2) Fully equipped, V.I.P. special vehicles and experienced chauffeur service (Only special service will be provided for you in the vehicle)
3) All of our tour and transfer vehicles comply with the criteria determined by the Ministry of Tourism during the pandemic process. (Hand disinfectant, mask and gloves will be provided in our vehicles for our guests)
4) Our tour guide and vehicle driver who will accompany our guests during the tour, the necessary health checks are routinely carried out and they have received the necessary training about the pandemic.
5) Our lunches will be served in nature, in a quiet and away from the crowd, in a way that will make the guests comfortable. Our food menu will be enriched with organic local flavors that will strengthen the immune system.
6) Our tour prices include Guidance, vehicle, lunch and soft drinks.
7) Paid Museum and ruins entrances are not included in our prices as they will be made according to the wishes of our guests.