Horseback Riding 4 Full Day Riding
● We go to our horse farm in Göreme to choose the horses we will use in our horse tours until noon. Our guests, who wish, can perform the maintenance and saddle of the horses of their choice before the start of our tour.
● Under the leadership of our professional horse tours guide, we will perform the Göreme Kılıçlar Valley, Kız Church, Güllü Valley, Kızılçukur Panorama and Çavuşin track in the nature, accompanied by the unique fairy chimneys and volcanic rocks in the historical Göreme National Park.
● We go to the local stone workshop to watch the color change show of the ‘Sultanit’ stones, which take on 12 different colors in the local daylight.
● We take our lunch enriched with many local and organic flavors in nature.
● We enjoy local Menengiç or Turkish Coffee cooked on embers on the ridges of Yeşil Hill, where we can watch the bird’s eye view of Cappadocia.
● In the afternoon, we are completing our 2nd horse-drawn track, Paşabağları, Mantar Kayalar, Ak Valley and Lovers Valley.
● For our guests, we see the local fabric printing, lace knitting and marbling art at the Cappadocia Art House.
● After completing our tour, we return to our hotel with our vehicle.
1) Professional Tourist Guiding service, which is expert, experienced and licensed by the Ministry of Culture and Tourism.
2) Fully equipped, V.I.P. special vehicles and experienced chauffeur service (Only special service will be provided for you in the vehicle)
3) All of our tour and transfer vehicles comply with the criteria determined by the Ministry of Tourism during the pandemic process. (Hand disinfectant, mask and gloves will be provided in our vehicles for our guests)
4) Our tour guide and vehicle driver who will accompany our guests during the tour, the necessary health checks are routinely carried out and they have received the necessary training about the pandemic.
5) Our lunches will be served in nature, in a quiet and away from the crowd, in a way that will make the guests comfortable. Our food menu will be enriched with organic local flavors that will strengthen the immune system.
6) Our tour prices include Guidance, vehicle, lunch and soft drinks.
7) Paid Museum and ruins entrances are not included in our prices as they will be made according to the wishes of our guests.