Our shuttle will pick us up early in the morning and drop off ıhlara village that is located close by Aksaray province border and It is 1.5 hour away from there.
We will begin our hike after ending our walking the stairs down to the valley that is located at the entry of Ihlara village.We will carry on our hiking by giving you information about history,flora and fauna related with the Gorge.
We will arrive in ‘Kokar church’ within 40 minutes. Due to the fact that it has been used as a sheep pen and animal’s waste smell was felt in the church uptill 1970,The church was called as ‘Kokar’ church which means ‘Smelling’ church. . After exploring and telling about this church, we will reach the ‘Ağaç Altı’ church at the end of wallking by the ‘Melendiz’ stream. After that, we will visit the ‘Sümbüllü’ church. And then we will come to the ‘Belisırma’ village to have an outdoor local lunch next to the ‘Melendiz’ stream.
After the lunch, we will hike the second stage of our tour to the ‘Selime’ village where theis historical ruins to take picture and explore and later on we will return back to hotel.
1) You will have specially selected guiding service with the accompany of qualified, experienced and licenced Professional guides.
2) You will be provided V.I.P. transportation with all facilities and experienced drivers (There will be no other guests other than you in the vehicle)
3) This tour will last for seven hours as one hour for lunch and the rest of time for hiking
4) All our hotels will have the criterias which is determined by the ministry of Tourism and Culture during the Pandemic Period.
5) You will have your breakfast and dinner at the restaurant as alone or if you wish they will be serviced to your room.
6) All the vehicles that you will use for the transfers and tours will achieve the pandemic criterias determined by the ministry of Tourism and Culture. (You will be provided by hand-sanitisers, masks and gloves in the vehicle)
7) Your guide and driver will be vaccinated for covid-19 and will be educated about the pandemic.
8) You will be served your lunch in the nature thinking about your comfort and health and the menu will be enriched by local tastes thinking about your immunity system and support it.
9) Professional Licensed Guiding services, V.I.P. transpotation, lunch and soft drinks are included
10) The entrance fees for the museums and historical sites are included in the tour prices