Journey to Bronze Age - Hittite Heritage
JOURNEY TO BRONZE AGE – HITTITE HERITAGE
After having breakfast, meet your tour expert, experienced professional local guide with academic title on history, and experienced driver with VIP vehicle which is specially sellected for your comfort during the trip.
- • Watching the enjoyable – extraordinary Central Anatolian rural scenery and the landscape, arrive in YOZGAT a pretty nice town famous for history and unique – traditional life style. After visiting the historical Ottoman mosque ‘Çapanoğlu mosque’ and the local bazaar, drive for ÇAMLIK National Park the center of attractions for local people with richness of flora and fauna. It has a big deversity of plants such as; hundereds years old larch trees which are also called as caucasion pine tree, juniper trees, oak trees etc. During your visit in the fabulous nature, you can anytime see red foxes, rabbits, golden eagles, squirrels jumping on the trees, crested lark birds or dove birds.Have a rest under the umbrella shapeful trees and enjoy the view while sipping Turkish coffee with famous Turkish delight.
- • Have a short drive to the town center to taste the local cuisine for lunch such as; Lamb Kebab, Tandoori Kebab, Crocus Rice, Bulama Soup, Kadayif Dessert with Cream etc.
- • Depart for Hattuşaş, the capital city of Hittite Empire, which was the super-power of the Bronze Age, Start your extra- ordinary trip in Hattuşaş, which is accepted as World Heritage by Unesco in 1986, with the open air temple with a background of 4000 years. You can see 2 natural rock galleries where enchatting reliefs of most important Hitites gods and goddesses are depicted on the interior walls. Then have an unforgettable walk in the historical ruins which date back to Bronze Age and partly restored as fainthfully. In order, visit the tremendous temple complex (together with the sacred green stone which is said to come to the earth from the space, rooms with Hittites hieroglyphs, warehouses, sacrificing rooms etc.), upper castle, southern castle, king gate, state temples, sphinx gate, lion gate, underground defense tunnels and Pyramid shapeful city walls.
- • Have a short drive to Boğazköy to visit a small local museum where the unusual Bronze Age objects excavated from Hattuşaş are on exhibition.
- • Drive for the second biggest Hitties settlements, Alacahöyük (Alaca mound), which incudes 4 different cultural stages with 14 residential floors. Visit Hitties royal necropolis where 13 king tombs were burried in large pottery cubes together with their treasures in the position of Fetuc.Have a very short walk to Alacahöyük museum to see the Unique Hitties artifacts.
- • Depart back to Cappadocia and have a stop for the Hitties dam which is accepted as the first man made dam in Asia Minor. Have free time for your plessure. Arrive back to your hotel in Cappadocia.
- 1) You will have specially selected guiding service with the accompany of qualified, experienced and licenced Professional guides.
- 2) You will be provided V.I.P. transportation with all facilities and experienced drivers (There will be no other guests other than you in the vehicle)
- 3) All the vehicles that you will use for the transfers and tours will achieve the pandemic criterias determined by the ministry of Tourism and Culture. (You will be provided by hand-sanitisers, masks and gloves in the vehicle)
- 4) Your guide and driver will be vaccinated for covid-19 and will be educated about the pandemic.
- 5) You will be served your lunch in the nature thinking about your comfort
- 6) Professional Licensed Guiding service, V.I.P. transpotation, lunch and soft drinks are included
- 7) The entrance fees for the museums and historical sites are included in the tour prices
- 8) English, German, French, İtalian, Spanish, Portoquise, Russian, Chinase, Japonese Professional speaking Guides are available
- 9) Every day guarante departure.