Lycia Walking Tour
The most beautiful stages of the Lycian Way are 510 km in total. We are walking on the Lycian road, which is long, starting from our charming town of Kaş. Its unique nature, the harmony of the mountains with the sea, the quality of the accommodation facilities and the ease of the tracks are the main reasons for this.
- 1) Professional Tourist Guiding service, which is expert, experienced and licensed by the Ministry of Culture and Tourism.
- 2) Fully equipped, V.I.P. special vehicles and experienced chauffeur service (Only special service will be provided for you in the vehicle)
- 3) All our hotels where we will stay are in accordance with the criteria determined by the Ministry of Tourism during the pandemic process.
- 4) All of our tour and transfer vehicles comply with the criteria determined by the Ministry of Tourism during the pandemic process. (Hand disinfectant, mask and gloves will be provided in our vehicles for our guests)
- 5) Our tour guide and vehicle driver who will accompany our guests during the tour, the necessary health checks are routinely carried out and they have received the necessary training about the pandemic.
- 6) We recommend that our guests bring walking shoes, comfortable clothes, walking sticks, sunscreen, insect repellent lotions, swimsuits, snorkels and flippers to use during the tour.
- 7) It is recommended to get a Museum Card before starting the tour for museums and ruins.
- 1) Guidance and vehicle are included in our tour prices.
- 2) Breakfast, lunch and dinner specified in the program are included.
- 3) Our 2-day boat tour allocated to you in Kekova is included.
- 9) Hotel accommodation is +900 TL for single person accommodation.
- 4) Paid Museum and ruins entrances are not included in our prices as they will be made according to the wishes of our guests.
- 5) Drinks at lunch and dinner specified in the program are not included.
- 6) Your personal expenses are not included.
- 7) Tips that you would like to give to the Guide, Captain, Hotel and Boat Personnel serving you are not included.
- 8) Our groups are minimum 10, maximum 15 people.