Lovers Country Cappadocia
- Depart from the hotel for famous Lovers Hill to give nostalgic photo break.
- Based on your choices, You have the options of having Gondola tours like the ones in Venice (if water level is okay in red river) or taking 1 hour horse riding tour in Cappadocia which means “Land of Famous Horses”.
- Watch the colour changing demonstration of Sultanit stones which are unique to Cappadocia.
- Have your local lunch enriched with local and organic tastes supporting your immune system at a pleasant location in open air with a nice view under the shades of fruit trees in the gardens.
- Have nostalgia phaeton tour in the mythical country of beautiful and strong horses ‘ Cappadocia’.
- Photo break in Love valley
- Visit “Sword Valley” which is used as a natural movie platform for many famous local and foreign movies.
- Visit Wishing hill and wishing tree on which you can tie your own piece and hold a wish.
- Stop at the top of Red Canyon which is called as the roof of Cappadocia and have vine or local organic fruit juices with famous pumpkin seeds based on your wishes while catching the sunset by colour changes on volcanic rocks. ( You can demand special sunset programme with classical live music with local dining table decorated and enriched with special local tastes such as; different types of local breads and cookies, villiage chees, fruits, local vines etc. as extra with fee)
- 1) You will have specially selected guiding service with the accompany of qualified, experienced and licenced Professional guides.
- 2) You will be provided V.I.P. transportation with all facilities and experienced drivers (There will be no other guests other than you in the vehicle)
- 3) All the vehicles that you will use for the transfers and tours will achieve the pandemic criterias determined by the ministry of Tourism and Culture. (You will be provided by hand-sanitisers, masks and gloves in the vehicle)
- 4) Your guide and driver will be vaccinated for covid-19 and will be educated about the pandemic.
- 5) You will be served your lunch in the nature thinking about your comfort
- 6) Professional Licensed Guiding service, V.I.P. transpotation, lunch and soft drinks are included
- 7) The entrance fees for the museums and historical sites are included in the tour prices
- 8) 1 hour private jeep safari or ATV tour, 1 hour horse riding or Gondola tours are included.