- ● Departure from the hotel and arrive at Temenni Hill (Wish Hill) to give photo break. You will see the best view of historical Ürgüp together with old Ürgüp kiosks which were used in many movies by enjoying your famous Turkish coffee or Tea.
- ● Visit the most famous Fairy’s chimneys of Cappadocia, which are called as three beauties. You will catch the panoramic view of Mount Erciyes covered with snow on top.
- ● Stop at red mountain which is called as the roof of Cappadocia where you can see the spectacular landscape which very looks like Mars planet where a part of the famous movie“Star Wars” were held.
- ● Leave for white valley (Ak vadi) and have a short walk through the local vineyards famous for local grape vines to take take the pictures of the pigeon houses which are one of the symbols of Cappadocia.
- ● Have a break for lunch on the green hill area under the shade of fruit trees. You will be serviced by local tastes such as homemade Kefir ( An effervesnet liquor like kumiss,made from fermented milk,used as a food and as a medicine in the northern Caucasus), pickles etc. together with barbeque which will support your immune system.
- ● You can visit local factory arts where to see Cappadocian Zultanit stones which can have more than 12 different colours with the daylight.
- ● Have a photo break at the famous pigeon valley, with the view of Uçhisarcastle behind, which is used as a natural movie plateau.
- ● We will stop at quiet and non-crowded points to catch Uçhisar castle view.
- ● Visit Esentepe (Windy hill) view point.
- ● Return back to the hotel.
- 1) You will have specially selected guiding service with the accompany of qualified, experienced and licenced Professional guides.
- 2) You will be provided V.I.P. transportation with all facilities and experienced drivers (There will be no other guests other than you in the vehicle)
- 3) All the vehicles that you will use for the transfers and tours will achieve the pandemic criterias determined by the ministry of Tourism and Culture. (You will be provided by hand-sanitisers, masks and gloves in the vehicle)
- 4) Your guide and driver will be vaccinated for covid-19 and will be educated about the pandemic.
- 5) You will be served your lunch in the nature thinking about your comfort
- 6) Professional Licensed Guiding service, V.I.P. transpotation, lunch and soft drinks are included
- 7) The entrance fees for the museums and historical sites are included in the tour prices