Depart from the hotel and visit Devrent (imagination) valley where you can observe many different types of animal figures as rocks like a zoo based on your imagination.
Visit one of the most famous Seljuk Caravanserai ‘Saruhan’ built in 13th century on the famous silk road.
Have a short walk on the famous shaking wooden bridge over the Red river where you can see the goose island and hundreds of waterbirds .
Have local lunch on the shore of Red river in the open air under the pleasent shade of fruit trees.
Visit the world famous “Love Valley” which is used in many local and foreign movies as a spectacular film set.
Visit famous Çavuşin fairy chimneys.
● Drive for sword valley where the famous movie ‘Ghost Rider’ was held.
Stop at a panoramic view point where you can take pictures of historical Ortahisar slope houses.
Visit Balkandere Gorge and enjoy many natural spring water coming to the surface.
Drive for Mustafapaşa “Sinassos” village which was an old Greek village where the richest Greek Community used to live.You can see many historical cave monasteries, churches and houses. It is also a good opportunity to photo hundreds of years old stone kiosks which were used in many movies such as “Kiosk with Grape vine”, “Love and Blue”, “Alibaba and 40 Thieves” and ‘Father Asım house’.
Return back to the hotel
1) You will have specially selected guiding service with the accompany of qualified, experienced and licenced Professional guides.
2) You will be provided V.I.P. transportation with all facilities and experienced drivers (There will be no other guests other than you in the vehicle)
3) All the vehicles that you will use for the transfers and tours will achieve the pandemic criterias determined by the ministry of Tourism and Culture. (You will be provided by hand-sanitisers, masks and gloves in the vehicle)
4) Your guide and driver will be vaccinated for covid-19 and will be educated about the pandemic.
5) You will be served your lunch in the nature thinking about your comfort
6) Professional Licensed Guiding service, V.I.P. transpotation, lunch and soft drinks are included
7) The entrance fees for the museums and historical sites are included in the tour prices